Listgrove Limited's online service is committed to protecting the privacy of our users. We want to provide a safe and secure user experience. We will ensure that the information you submit to us through our website at Listgrove.com ("The Listgrove Limited Website") remains private, and is only used for the purposes set out in this policy.
Your personal details, including your name, e-mail address and CV, are held and used by us for the following purposes:
- For matching your coded details with job vacancies, to assist us in finding you the position that most suits you;
- For keeping you informed of Listgrove's services, news and wider developments in your chosen field;
- For tailoring the version of our website you see when you log on to make it relevant to you; and/or
- For compiling salary and other surveys of our candidates.
This relates to any and all data that can directly or indirectly identify a living person. For purposes relating to Listgrove – this relates to personal information that you give us access to via our site or through any other form of communication with us.
This relates to EU Regulation 2016/679 – The General Data Protection Regulation
All individuals have rights in regards to their personal data under GDPR. You can contact us at any time about your personal data rights by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- The right to be informed about how we process your personal data
- The right to access your personal data we hold about you (subject to small charge)
- The right to rectify any personal data we hold about you that may be inaccurate or incomplete
- The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask us to delete any personal data we hold about you
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data
- The right to data portability – (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation)
- The right to object to us using your personal data for particular purposes – which may include direct marketing
- The right not to be subject to a decision based purely on an automated process or profiling
Should you have any course for complaint regarding your personal data – please contact our GDPR Officer – and they will do their best to resolve the problem. If you are still unsatisfied, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the UJ’s supervisory authority – the Information Commissioner’s office at www.ico.org.uk
How Do We Collect Your Data?
- We collect and process data given to us by you via our Site, or via direct telephone, email, face to face or other communication between yourself and Listgrove Limited
- We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources such as LinkedIn.
How Long Do We Keep Your Data?
- Any data we collect will be processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected, e.g. for consideration against a particular role we are recruiting. We will comply with our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times
- Any data we collect will be deleted no later than 12 months after the opportunity you contacted us about, or we contacted you about, has been completed, unless you agree to your details being retained on file
- We will write to you to advise if we wish to retain your data to enable us to consider you for other career opportunities. You will be given the opportunity to opt out. If we do not hear from you, we will continue to hold and process your data
- We will contact you from time to time to check that the personal data we hold about you is accurate, complete and up to date. It is your right as a data subject to let Listgrove Limited know of any changes to your details at any time in order for us to maintain the accuracy of information held on you
Disclosures of your Information
It is possible that Listgrove Limited could merge or be acquired by another business. If this happens, we may share information that relates to you with the new owners of the business and their advisors. You will be sent notice of such an event. Your CV and related information will be sent to prospective employers but only where you give your consent. Such employers may be located both inside and outside the European Economic Area. We may also release information relating to you to regulatory or law enforcement authorities, if required to do so. We also reserve the right to disclose the information we have collected about you to our professional advisor and to other persons to the extent that Listgrove Limited contracts out any aspect of the operation of its recruitment agency services. These third parties will be acting under similar undertakings of confidentiality as Listgrove Limited.
To subscribe to job alert emails, you will be required to provide your e-mail address, which will be used for the purpose of keeping you informed, by e-mail, of the latest jobs in your nominated industry and/or industry news through job alerts. Should you decide that you no longer wish to receive this information, unsubscribe links are provided in every job alert email that you receive.
Curriculum Vitae ("CV")
We give you the option of submitting your CV via this website. You can do this either to apply for a specific advertised job or for consideration by our recruitment consultants for positions as they come up. Although your CV will be stored online, it will only be accessible by Listgrove Limited recruitment consultants, working both inside and outside the European Economic Area. Your CV will also be e-mailed directly to our recruitment consultants who review your details and enter them onto our central in-house database. This database, including the information relating to you, can be accessed by any of our recruitment consultants working in any office of Listgrove Limited and its partners both inside and outside the European Economic Area. You can update your CV at any time, simply by following the same procedure to submit a new CV then your old CV will automatically be replaced.
You have the right at any time to ask us for a copy of the information supplied by you that we hold. We have the right charge an administrative fee for this service. If you would like to make a request for information, please contact email@example.com. You also have the right to ask Listgrove to stop using your information.
Please note that clicking on to links and banner advertisements may result in your transferral to another website, where data privacy practices may be different to that of Listgrove. Visitors should consult the other websites' privacy policies, as we are not responsible for them and have no control over the information that is submitted to or collected by these third parties.
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data usually involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing this website and communicating electronically with us, you should acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
If, at any time, you have questions or concerns about Listgrove's online privacy commitment, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org